dal 1950 ...
The history of our Oil Mill began back in 1950, when granddad Vittorio took over an old oil mill,
which he renovated completely three years later, making it a modern and state of the art facility for the time.
In 1994, our parents, Francesco and Rossanatook over the management of the company,
making it even more modern and efficient. We renewed the machinery fleet and moved the oil mill to a new stone building where we welcome customers and visitors and carry out our direct sales.
The current oil mill is equipped with modern machinery, which process the olives – which come exclusively from our olive groves – at low temperature (cold extraction) as soon as they are harvested. The result is an extra virgin olive oil that features an intense and bright green colour, typical fruity scents, and a diffused and persistent taste with the bitter and spicy notes of Umbrian cultivars.
We children, Stefano and Andrea, have “caught” our parents’ passion when we were very young and now it is our turn to continue this wonderful story.